I will continue the Christmas wish list and gift guides series with gift ideas for my mum. My mother is a very elegant person, she is very mannered, calm and extremely tolerant. Sometimes I have te feeling she was educated in a palace and not in my grandparents apartment, but I know that they are the ones responsible for her wonders. So, if I think about gifts for her, they all need to be precious, made from luscious fabrics and with a vintage feel. As all the things I chose for her:
1. A Laduree recipe book (she make the best cakes in the world) – actually I will probably enjoy this more than she
2. A pair of simple diamond earrings, just because
3. A silk sleep mask
4. A Jenny Packham lace and silk nightgown, because she wears night gowns not pajamas.
5. A Caron Powder Puff that will remind her of something nice ^_^
6. Classic pair of Manolo Blahnik stilettos (it’s something she mentioned earlier today)
7. Howard Cable Throw from Johanna Howard Home & Accessories. Knit from 100% baby alpaca in gorgeous neutral shades, she would love to cuddle with one of these during the holidays.
Keep up with Project Fairytale0