Even if in Romania the weather and temperatures could be deceiving and some of us (myself included) could think spring is near, that is actually really far from the truth. Two whole months of winter are still ahead (if we’re lucky) so some sweater inspiration is in order. Pink because spring is still on my mind and after the Christmas overdose of red, pink sounds like a detox color. Plus, sale season is here, so you could find your inspiration here and your perfect sweater in a store near you and with so many layers and bulky clothes, the hint of pink can instantly make you feel more feminine.
Here are a few ideas of wearing pink this month, in perfectly stylish combinations:
1. The classic sweater and jeans combo never looked better than this! Baby pink and pale blue in one outfit will make you look just dreamy! You can vary this outfit by wearing your sweater tucked in your jeans and adding golden accessories such as a watch or oversized hoop earrings.
2. Pink all the way: a perfect pink sweater and a pink coat can look wonderful together when they are combined with darker and richer colors like plum and navy (warning: try matching the shade of pink to master this type of outfit).
3. The cable knit sweater in a warm, peachy pink tone will go with anything and will be the perfect addition to your closet this sale season.
4. A really gorgeous ensemble is pairing your fluffy sweater with a leather skirt. The different materials are going to mix so well together that you will instantly feel like a runway model.
5. The pink sweater dress? Absolutely yes! And if it’s soft and fluffy it’s even better!
6. Pink + red = <3<3<3
7. Belt it and add a pair of high heels for a polished look that will also keep you warm.
And a little bit of inspiration:
Keep up with Project Fairytale0