Hi, my name is S. and I dream of living a fairytale life. My life is not perfect; I have worries, problems and cares like everyone else. However, looking at a beautiful photograph, trying on a killer dress or even tasting a delicious dish are some of the ingredients can transform a not so good day into a very good day. And that is how Project Fairytale was born. I wanted to share the things that transform my days into real fairytale moments. Whether it is a nice party idea, a craft project, wedding photos that let us feel the joy of the participants or just a beautiful interior, I post them with the hope that you will enjoy them as much as I do. Or, even get inspired by them.
If you want to know more about me, here are 25 random things about me:
1. I was born, raised, and still live in Romania.
2. I graduated from an Economics University with a degree in Statistics and then had a master’s degree in Communication, Society and Mass Media. In French.
3. I work in market research, but I am very interested in everything fashion and style-related.
4. I love animals but do not own any at this time (I used to have three hamsters that died over the time)
5. When I was a child I dreamed of being a princess, but in real life I was more of a tom-boy little girl
6. I adore old black and white movies, my favourite being Now Voyager with Bette Davis and Paul Henreid.
7. I like to receive presents but I am equally happy to offer gifts to others
8. My favourite holiday is Christmas. I start counting the days and making lists as early as July.
9. I dislike waking up early in the morning. I am very grumpy before 10 am.
10. I sing awfully. Nevertheless, I love doing it.11. I like DIY-ing, I have a jewellery line called Naiade Jewels . I also transform my clothes from time to time.
12. I speak fluently English and French; I also speak Italian and Spanish. I understand Hungarian (even try to speak it a little) and I just discovered Russian.
13. I have a mad passion for shoes. My favourites are Pixie Shoes.
14. I love summer and totally resent the cold. Still, one of my favourite activities is snowboarding.
15. I cannot swim, but I am trying to learn. Especially since I love going to the seaside.
16. I have two very good blogger friends, Denisa from Fashion in My Eyes and Daily Dream Decor and Ioana from The road Less Travelled, who inspire me every day.
17. Books have been my companion ever since my early years in school; you could even call me a nerd. I cannot name a favourite book, but among my favourite authors are Boris Vian, Alessandro Baricco and Andrei Makine.
18. I have a younger brother who works in journalism. We used to fight a lot when we were little but now we get along great.
19. My grandfather’s uncle was the great Romanian painter, N. Tonitza. I like to think that I inherited a special eye for beauty from that side of my family.
20. During my holidays in Romania, I hunt castles and old beautiful mansions. Sometimes we even trespass the properties to get a better look.
21. I love food (and do not like going to the gym=killer combo). My favourite food is sushi, followed by Chinese and Indian dishes. Also, I can appreciate a good pasta dish and a great salad.
don’t cook very often cook at least 4-5 times a week, and when I do the results are awesome. Some are already on the blog, many will follow.
23. I adore hydrangeas and tulips.
24. My sign is Libra and one of my main characteristics is that I cannot decide… Even when the decision is what to have for lunch. That is why I can never eat alone.
25. I have a drivers licence but I do not drive. At all. But I want to start driving again. Soon.
Leave a Reply